To all of you male, female, young and old… The following is a bill of rights that we can all live by and have the right to follow.
If you are not being respected or able to follow this bill of rights, please know that I have sites that you can call for support.
Also, I offer rebirthing and the “board of shame” release processes to help rid you of old, negative energies which may be lodged within you.
Use the follow list… a bill of rights… to help you be more confident, know that you must be respected and deserve to be treated well, in all situations.
Sometimes, love and commitment can make us endure many sad things.
Please read this list closely and follow it… For healing and for your life.
- I have the right to live without constant fear.
- I have the right to be treated with respect.
- I have the right to have power over my life and the right to make choice for myself.
- I have the right to be aware of my feelings.
- I have the right to feel good about myself and others.
- I have the right to say NO without feeling guilty.
- I have the right to make my own decisions.
- I have the right to feel anger and express it is appropriately.
- I have the right to feel and express love and affection.
- I have the right to ask for what I want and need.
- I have the right to feel as important as anyone else.
- I have the right to make mistakes.
- I have the right to ask for help if abused
- I have the right to be healed and proud of me.
Remember we all have rights and I am proud to say thanks to Miss Patti LaBelle I have taken mine as of September 18, 1988. Now I am hoping you take yours.
Best, Linda Humphries